Property & Support – Barrie and Beyond
Achieving financial wellbeing, present and future, is one of the most important goals for separating spouses. Uncertainty and fear about the financial future can fuel needless family law battles, even though the cost of such battles does not advance the goal of financial wellbeing.
A skilled family lawyer can:
- take the uncertainty out of the process;
- you with a strong, early prediction of your financial outcome;
- assist you in maximizing your financial outcome;
- assist you in planning for you financial future; and
- minimize the cost of the process.
There are two key financial issues to be settled with the assistance of your family law:
- support, including child support and spousal support (alimony); and
- the division of property.